Tuesday 14 February 2012


Hello :)
What a great day ,
I wonder what is today .
HAHA !
Valentine's Day <3
Happy Valentine's Day to
all my friend , my ex ,
and my family .

even though I'm single this year ,
doesn't mean I'm sad
or I'm alone .
at least there's still you , my friend ;)
I Love You .
thanks because always take care of me ,
always by my side when I need you ,
and make me laugh ,
make me feel that I'm not alone ;)
 especially Resmah , my good listener ;)
we share each other - ayien :)
and blablabla .
thanks !

my first wisher is
Myrul Shau :)
second is Randy Chong .
third Resmah ,
then Clement :)
12.00 AM
i text Myrul , Randy , Kit ,
Clement , and Resmah
''Happy Valentine's Day'' .
and all of them reply my text ,
except Kit .
oh nevermind aah ,
it's ok .
I'm understand and I don't mind :)

well ,
maybe this year is ''bad year'' laa .
because
I have cried several times at the beginning of the month :'(
I'm tired .
but it's ok .

forever alone , yeah BEST !
but , sometimes girl is need somebody to love :'(
need somebody to care ,
and need somebody to coquetry .
14 January , I'm single .
14 February , 1 month liao loh Im single :)

I promise to myself ,
I won't accept other guy liao .

I'm fall in love with ''books''
this year celebrate with ''books'' .
''books'' is my boyfriend .
HAHA !

so , I'm done !
no valentine's day for this year .

boy ?
like I said ,
no one can love you like I do :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !

( Nevermind , I'll find someone like you . )
( written by Resmah and Me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment