Friday 10 February 2012


what's up , blog ?
I'm sick oh :(
fever + flu and cough .
nice kan ? yeah :'D

dear blog ?
I wanna share something with you .
yeah .
because ,
you're my good listener ,
my good friend ;)
aiseh ,
kembang lai tuu ~

you knw ?
I'm so stress oh ,
business class really make me stress ,
rest time and enjoy time also mei you ~
nice rite ?
haha 'nice'

my dialogue
''Valentine's day''
waw ! first time !
I'm seriously ok !
after my teacher read my dialogue liao
then I'll post here ,
read k .
hahah !
excited ohhh :DD
I won't write about my ''sweetheart'' laa :P
shy shy ^^
but I'll write about how I plan The Valentine's day
for my daddy and mammy .

today my PD(business) teacher gve me so
many homework oh .
homework 1 bab yaw :(
OMG = =' but , done liao .
Im very guaii :)
thats why all teacher pun sayang me :P
bahahaha !
sure la ba ,
my classmate also copy my answer de laaa .
aiyooo = ='

today I heard that my old friend talk bad
about me .
u knw why ?
haha funny ba !
she jelous wo  !
she said I'm hot I'm sexy ,
I have so many friend la apa laaaa ,
so many people take care of me .
then she talk bad about me lorrr ,
said I'm whore .
hey ,
please la k .
I'm sexy and I know it ,
but not sexy enough like a whore maa .
Ive got so many friend , because I'm friendly .
I'm over-friendly till u always bully me ,
always talk bad about me .
i knw baa , pura2 I DONT KNOW only = ='
my friend memang take care of me aah ,
jealous ? hehe
haha . hell yeah ;)
I'm a good enough to forgive you ,
but  not  stupid enough to trust you again .

please k ,
wo diam diam liao ,
please diam diam too k ?
''mengumpat'' not nice ok :)
I'm nice to you because I'm friendly .
simple as that :)


ok then ,
Im so sad when I heard that  my friend ada penyakit ,
ohh ~ :(
this is so sad .
god bless :'(


tomorrow is saturday ,
ada tuition oh , oh man !
I'm tired liao baaa !
understand maaa ???

please remind me to beli ''kertas bintang'' k ?
haha !

good night , blog ! thanks , ur telinga . :D



No comments:

Post a Comment