Tuesday 21 February 2012

I will fall for a boy who will

       I will fall for a boy who will :
  • honesty and open-minded .
  • not control me .
  • friendly
  • understanding
  • be with me .
  • not to be egoist
  • respecting
  • stand out in the rain with me .
  • cook with , or for me .
  • take care of me .
  • send text 'good morning'' and ''good night'' everyday <3
  • sing for me .
  • study with me :)
  • keep surprising me .
  • watch movies with me on lazy days .
  • remember the little things .
  • help me face my fears .
  • start play-fights with me -  pillow , water , or anything .
  • take picture with me when I'm bored .
  • not childish .
  • always say what's on his mind .
  • let me wear his clothes .
  • shut me up with kisses .
  • call me things like baby , babe not honey or darling (euw!)
  • hug me and say ''no , you're not'' , when I say I'm fine .
  • treat me sometimes like a child @ as an adult .
  • treat me well .
  • love me back .
  • shopping with me 
  •  play pool with me

No comments:

Post a Comment